Hey Curly Girls,
Today I’m making a “Get Ready with me” Video tutorial. Today is a Straight hair day. I love when I straighten my hair, but my excitement only lasts for a short time because I seem to realize I can’t do very much with my straight hair so then I want my curly hair again.
Therefore, it’s a vicious cycle and I will continue going from curly to straight and straight to curly. LOL
My ‘Get Ready With Me‘ Beauty Post has no specific theme. I’m just going out and run errands so it’s a pretty simple day.
In this video my hair was a bit of a process. I started the out by washing it and then rolling it with some Jumbo Magnetic . I took my hair down a day later and then I flat ironed it a bit. I used a knock off CHI Professional 1-Inch Flat Iron, Ceramic Tourmaline, but I love it and it gets pretty hot so be careful not to singe your hair. This is not my usual process so I wanted to make sure you knew how my hair began.
- Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz
- Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash, 8 Fluid Ounce
- Clindamycin (Prescribed by Dermatologist)
- Bandana / American Flag / Fourth of July
- CHI Professional 1-Inch Flat Iron, Ceramic Tourmaline
- Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Mist
- NEW Maybelline Volum’Express The Rocket Mascara Waterproof
- L’Oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagen Mascara Miss Manga Waterproof
- Maybelline NY Volume Express Mega Plush Washable Mascara
- Maybelline NY Volum’ Exp Pumped Up Colossal Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Very Black (Not Waterproof)
- eos Organic Lip Balm, 5 Pack, Passion Fruit, Blueberry Acai, Strawberry Sorbet, Sumer Fruit, and Sweet Mint.
- NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil, Natural (Previous Video)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil Matte Dark Plum 12C 0.04 oz
- Clinique Different Lipstick A Different Grape
In this video my hair is just about complete so I’m going to tie it back with my favorite green scrunchy hair tie (Pastel Tie-Dye Velvet Hair Scrunchy-Large). Next, is mascara….one of my favorite parts of applying makeup is when I use mascara because it gives my eyes a different, more brighter look. I use various eye mascara’s. (See the list above) I love making Baby Doll Eyelashes. Not to worry Curly Girls, I don’t wear false lashes. I will show you a tips on how to keep your eyes long and pretty in future video tutorials. Next step is to Exfoliate my lips. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin from the lip, as well as making them appear plump. Next, I follow-up with my all time favorite NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil.