Hey Curly Girls,
Today’s tutorial is “How to Exfoliate using your toothbrush.” This is much better and safer than the so called “Kylie Jenner Lip challenge.” Check out my supple lips on this video. I’m using a soft bristle/wet toothbrush for this tutorial. After I exfoliate for about 1 minute then I will show you how to apply one of my favorite lip balms (eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm -Vanilla Mint), then we will complete the process with a lip liner and your favorite color lip stick.
I have several different lip exfoliating tips for you so stay tuned to all of my tutorials so you can learn the “Wendi Motte Lip Challenge” – – it’s safe and you won’t have to post video’s with swollen/red lips. LOL
BTW: I love Kylie Jenner and her lips are nice too.
Items Used in this video
- Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head, Soft, 6 Count
- eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm -Vanilla Mint
- NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil, Natural
- Jordana Retractable Easy Lip Liner 4 Coco Loco
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick, Black Cherry 477, 0.15 Ounce